Friday, December 13, 2013

FIT CHAMP Competition Testimonials

Robert from Bakersfield, CA said.....

"I was nervous at first when I told my wife I would do the fit challenge with her, wasn't sure about the idea of paying money out to someone I didn't even know. I wasn't even sure I would stay motivated to stick with my program by the end of the first week. But I was able to hold on to the motivation, I saw an opportunity to stick with it and though I had a few hiccups along the way I was glad I stuck around.

It was like a little encouraging voice from strangers that was just enough to keep me on track. I never felt "pressured" into sticking with it, just a nice group of folks willing to throw some encouragement my way (even though it may not have been directed towards me). The door prizes were fun without being "stressful" and the overall feel of the group was non confrontational and accepting. I would rate my experience as an "A++ do recommend" :-)

I found that having someone I know (or 3) join with me was a great way to feel like I had an interest at stake, and helped me to feel comfortable with sharing my thoughts and encouragement and such."

Megan from Bakersfield, CA said.....

"I joined the challenge simply because I needed some motivation and it was affordable. I figured if I won it would be great and if I didn't I wouldn't be out much cash. I wasn't expecting much aside from just a cash motivator to get my butt to work out. What I got though was a great community of folks from all walks of life and locations across the USA who have created a wonderful place to come for support, ideas, and motivation. I gained so much more from the challenge than just the motivation to win a little bit of cash. I feel like I have a team of people who are there to cheer me on when I felt down or discouraged, celebrate my achievements, and push me to stay accountable and become healthier, and it's FUN. I truly enjoy this challenge group and I can't wait to start our January challenge and see how far we all will go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment