Monday, February 24, 2014

Finding my Umph Day 1

For almost a month now I have lost my umph, my drive, my excitement to workout.  I am not sure where I lost it...maybe it's under the bed or lost in that clutter I call a closet.  Either way I am not sure how to get it back.  I know I need to find it though before I start to back track, lose my followers or even worse lose it completely...forever :(

I have always done my best to be honest with my followers and show you the real experiences I am going through.  It keeps me accountable, helps me get through it faster and hopefully it will help one of you.

So I am going to dairy how I get my umph back..this is like how Stella Got Her Groove back.  Well minus the vacation and the younger man.....oh wait my bf is younger than me LOL. 

Today I woke up 5AM and the plan was to see Levi off to work and then go to the gym.  So Levi left around 5:45 and I...duddah...went back to bed.  Ooops!! I had really good intentions of going to the gym this morning but I got tired while waiting for him to leave.  Funny thing too, I went back to bed and then he came back to bring me my sneakers to find me in bed.  Ooops again!  I did go and get legs done after work but the gym is always soooo much more crowded at night.  Another reason i need to get there in the morning.  Tomorrow!  Tomorrow I am going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment