Friday, October 26, 2012

Emotional Drinking to Just Emotional Eating

Wow it has been a week from my last post.  I am sorry I have not been on the ball.  Things have just been crazy.  Lots of happening with work that I will announce once I have more details.  I also had all day meetings this week Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  Then tons of catch up to do for being out of the office for those three days.  I had a hard time with my food and drink.  Going into the week I was only half a pound away from being down five pounds.  Now I am two.  I need to be focused the next couple of days to meet my goal on the 31st.  One highlight of the week is my team slected me to do a presenation during the week as the most innovative person on our team. It won me a free day off :) 

Today I had an emotional, dramatic and stressful day.  Normally I would have come home and opened that bottle of wine and gorged myself on food.  I even thought about going back out to the store and getting wine but I was like nah i don't feel like it.  So I will admit to my emotional food gorging but I didin't drink.  I am ok with.  For now maybe I binge with food but not alcohol and then maybe next week I don't binge at all.

I made a new meal plan for myself I am prety pumped about.  Everything has things I like to eat and can get excited about.  I find that it's really hard to stick to a meal plan when the food eh.  So tomorrow I should have some great recipes up for you.  Well good night for now, until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment