Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ready Set Go!

Transform your body in 6 months for a bikini competition in April.  Ready…set …go.  The Get in Shape Girl helped me devise a plan today.  I am pretty excited.  My schedule is as follows:

Mon - Monday's ST workout (chest/ back) from site + HIIT Sprints
Tues - 45 min cardio choice
Wed- rest
Thurs - Wednesday's workout from site (legs/ abs) + HIIT Sprints
Fri - Saturday's workout from the site (total body)
sat - Friday's workout from site (shoulders/ arms) + HIIT Sprints
sun – rest

I know it is in my nature to take on too much, set too many goals or too many restrictions to just get discouraged and quit or quietly fade out like no one will notice.  So the GISG and I am working to build up the confidence I have in myself and my abilities.  The goal is to get through one of the three sets for the next two weeks (this week, plus the next two full weeks).   After that, it should put us at the first full week of November, go through all of the circuits twice.  After 3 weeks of that I should have enough endurance built up to make it through all 3 circuits each day.

I am starting tomorrow with legs and abs and HITT Sprints per the schedule.  I am excited, kind of anxious and scared though all at the same time. I have it all written out in my tracker so I am ready to hit the gym in the morning.


Eating has improved but the no drinking has been tough.  I made it through today drinking iced tea all day.  I need replace it with something other than water.  I have my bodybugg all charged up and ready to go for tomorrow too.  Just one more thing to track with and make sure I am on target. 

To accomplish this in 6 months is going to require dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment