Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

I had a fun weekend.  Made some mistakes but learned some lessons.  I was at a wine festival Saturday and brought my food but kept it in the car.  I had good intentions to go back to the car and eat and then come back into the festival.  As soon as I saw the loaded baked potato cart it was over though.  I should have brought my food in with me and had it close by.  I also had some timing issues.  Getting yourself to eat every 3 hours can be tough and also annoying.  People I was with just didn't understand the importance.  I hope once I have a show date down it will be easier though.  I can then say "I am doing a show in blank I need to eat every 3 hours".

I find myself really overwhelmed with knowledge.  Which is the right diet the right workout program, the right books .  I am just trying to take it all in.  There is also a mix of emotions or an internal battle I am having.  My old self is still fighting to sit on the couch while my new self is saying let's go we need to keep this momentum. 

I leave you with this article I found in Fitness Rx Magazine August 2012 issue.  It's by Shannon Dey with Team Bombshell.  I didn't feel like typing the whole thing so I hope you guys can read it.  I like her tough love take on concquering your eating.


Tomorrow starts no drinking...ae you ready Mom?  Anyone else want to join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment